Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons for the following teaching positions which may arise in the 2023/2024 school year for Schools and Centres within Kilkenny and Carlow Education and Training Board.
Please note that the following posts are subject to the post not being required for the redeployment process. These positions may be required to cover job sharing and career break posts within the ETB.
Please note: Kilkenny and Carlow ETB vacancies page is updated regularly.
Please see below for application documentation required for completion.
|Reference Number||School||Position||Type of Contract||Closing
Date / Time
|2023NOV195||Duiske College, Graignamanagh||Irish Teacher||Specific Purpose Contract covering Maternity Leave||Wednesday, 6 December 2023 (12 noon)||10 hours per week approx.|
|2023NOV193||Borris Vocational School||Career Guidance and SPHE Teacher||Specific Purpose Contract covering Maternity Leave||Friday, 24 November 2023 (12 noon)||22 hours per week approx.
Career Guidance – 20 hours and 40 minutes per week approx.
|2023NOV199||Kilkenny City Vocational School||Art Teacher||Specific Purpose Contract||Monday, 4 December 2023 (12 noon)||22 hours per week approx.|
|2023NOV200||Kilkenny City Vocational School||English Teacher||Specific Purpose Contract covering Maternity Leave||Monday, 4 December 2023 (12 noon)||22 hours per week approx.|
|2023NOV201||Kilkenny City Vocational School||English as an Additional Language Teacher||Specific Purpose Contract||Monday, 4 December 2023 (12 noon)||22 hours per week approx.|
|Teaching Appointments Guidance for Applicants||Application form for Teaching Position||Personal Disclosure Form|
Important Notes for Candidates
- Posts are subject to the post not being required for the redeployment process. These positions may be required to cover job sharing and career break posts within the ETB.
- Completed Application Form and Personal Disclosure Form to be submitted in pdf format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- It is the responsibility of the candidate to ensure that the application is received before the stated deadline. Any technical difficulties encountered by the sender when submitting an application are not the responsibility of KCETB.
- A separate application form should be completed for each post applied for. The reference number should be included on your application form.
- Application Forms will NOT be accepted by post. Late applications will not be considered.
- Shortlisting may apply.
- Canvassing by or on behalf of the applicants will automatically disqualify.
- Kilkenny and Carlow Education and Training Board is an equal opportunities employer.
- Cuirfear fáilte roimh comhfhreagras i nGaeilge.